Thursday, March 12, 2009

Planets! Planets! Planets!


My science students were excited as they chose their planets for a report today. This report is due next Thursday. It is a simple report on one sheet of paper, and it is to have a replica of their planet which can be constructed from any material. All the instructions are on the back of the report page that I hope made it home today! I will take pictures of each student and their planet and post it here for all to see! The study of our solar system is so much fun. I look forward to these reports each year. Seeing how vast our universe is, always brings to mind how big God is...an important thing for us all to remember.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I REALLY know what I'm missing!!!

Anonymous said...

I got Mercury (smalest planet) which is just like me. I'm the smallest person in third grade!!!!!! Don't beleive me???? Just compsre me to someone like Carolyn.

Anonymous said...

diary of a wimpykid rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love school

Post a Comment