Friday, August 14, 2009

The First Day of School!

Today went very well. I was pleased with the behavior of my students, and I was thrilled to have Mrs. Gossage there to help! Just a reminder that if you would like to begin memorizing Ephesians 4:32, it is posted on the blog here.


I was very proud of Will who has already earned his first point for Accelerated Reader! Yeah, Will! Each student is required to read one point per week in third grade. They will have a total of 39 points at the end of the school year. HOWEVER...I am encouraging each of my students to have a 50 point shield by the end of the year, so I hope they will read 1.5 points per week. If all students have 50 points, we will have a Shield Party! Yeah!


Have a blessed weekend! I pray you will be able to worship the Lord with your family on Sunday! I look forward to seeing you all Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment