Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Presidential Reports

Happy New Year everyone! It is good to be back. A special thank you to those of you who prayed for Lindsay & me while I was out. Also, your gifts were greatly appreciated - your generosity has been overwhelming!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about what we will be discussing the next few weeks. Friday, Jan. 8th, I will draw students' names (at random) to pick a former president to write a report on. Please discuss with your child a couple of different options in case the one they wanted has already been chosen. (Washington, Lincoln, & Roosevelt are normally the first to go.)

I will be sending home a detailed sheet next week, explaining what I will be looking for and due dates of the assignments. *Majority of this project will be completed OUT of class, at home.* The reports will count as three test grades (two for English & one for History). In the past, this has been one of the more memorable things we have done in third grade. I am looking forward to what this class has to offer!

For His Glory,
Mrs. Gossage

No comments:

Post a Comment